Application for new passport

If you have changed the passport, you need to report it to the immigration office. Earlier the application for failure to take the penalty, it is now the fine canceled.

To make changes to the immigration office, as well as to be able to obtain a new residence permit is already in the new passport, you must provide:

  1. a copy of the first page of the old and new passports;
  2. a copy of the residence permit + decision on his extradition;
  3. 1 photo if you had plastic residence permits;
  4. The power of attorney to a lawyer;
  5. The originals of passports.