Certificate for return to Ukraine

[av_image src=’https://vashcenter.gr/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/16298489_1268706823196636_8744022146509625531_n.jpg’ attachment=’4323′ attachment_size=’full’ align=’center’ styling=” hover=” link=” target=” caption=” font_size=” appearance=” overlay_opacity=’0.4′ overlay_color=’#000000′ overlay_text_color=’#ffffff’ animation=’no-animation’][/av_image]

[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”]

Certificate for return to Ukraine issued in case of loss of passport, in case of expiry of passport if the owner of the passport is necessary to travel in a short time on the territory of Ukraine or if the passport is in a poor state that does not allow for a trip for abroad.

If you have stolen (you lost) passport:

  1. You must report the loss of the passport to the police station located in the area of loss (theft). You get a certificate of loss. Subsequently, the need to translate it into Ukrainian language;
  2. You need to be photographed. Need 2 color photos H4,5 3.5 cm;
  3. You need to have a copy of passport, copy of a residence permit or a copy of the visa, proof of your identity (a copy of Ukrainian passport, driver’s license, etc.) and take the documents to the Embassy or Consular Section of the Embassy of Ukraine, where you write a statement to issue “certificates of entry (return) to Ukraine.” In the absence of the applicant’s documents certifying his identity (confirmed as citizens of Ukraine), the diplomatic mission or consular post of Ukraine sends a request to the bodies of internal affairs at the place of registration of the applicant in Ukraine in order to confirm his citizenship of Ukraine and the identification of the person on the photo .
  4. In the consular department you need to pay the visa fee.
  5. The certificate is issued for 30 days. That is, you have 30 days, so you have time to leave the territory of Greece and to enter Ukraine.
  6. After returning to Ukraine, within three days must pass certificate to the organization that issued the lost passport (visa department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs).

If the document is issued to return due to the poor condition of passport or its termination, it is necessary to present a passport to the Consular Section.

The question of registration and issuance of diplomatic missions and consular offices of the identity card for return to Ukraine regulated following legislative acts:

«Regulations on the certificate for return to Ukraine», approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 25.08.2004, № 1079.
Order of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine «On the approval of Rules of registration and issuance of diplomatic missions and consular offices of the certificate for return to Ukraine» from 19.12.2005 year
Number 229 with the changes.